The Check Point Mobile client connects to a Check Point Security Gateway with the Mobile Access Software Blade. Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk65314
Please check with your Help Desk or IT department to be sure your deployment is ready for Check Point Mobile for Android.
• Device-owner-only authentication through enterprise-grade SSL VPN
• Securely connect to corporate web applications from your Android device
• Always on, secure synchronization of email, calendar and contacts using secure authentication in 3rd party mail client (for example: Touchdown, Moxier, SecureEAS)
Layer 3 VPN Connectivity is available through Android L2TP configuration. More details are available on the support site:
Connect to our demo gateway:
To view a demo of the business web portal, launch the app and set up the below credentials:
• SERVER: idemo.checkpoint.com
• ACTIVATION KEY: demo-1234
• PASSWORD: cpdemo
About Check Point:
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.