Dungeon Hunter 3
What is Dungeon Hunter 3 for Android:
Hero, you are needed in battle! This is your time to conquer!
Evil has once again flooded over the sacred land of Gothicus. Face your destiny and enter the endless waltz of battle, victory and glory. 16 massive arenas are waiting for you now. Hero, this is your time to conquer!
The benchmark for action RPG games is back in a third FREE TO PLAY installment, and it’s even more legendary than ever!
EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER 3 LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack 'n' slash action gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fighting will provide your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 5 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat the best score and earn great rewards for your achievements.
TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: Choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock throughout the adventure or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
UNPRECEDENTED HD GAME VISUALS
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations to make a stunning 3D game experience.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.
Dungeon Hunter 3 Screenshots
Download Dungeon Hunter 3 free for your Android phone
Comments on Dungeon Hunter 3: