is simple network traffic counter for EDGE/3G and WiFi. It shows your data usage. Data are persistent and you can set the counters (monthly, last 7 days, Today, etc) you need.
NetCounter is a network traffic counter for the Android platform. As a big Unix/Linux fan, I like the K.I.S.S. principle. So this application will not integrate tons of features but will (try) to display your network traffic consumption in a simple and nice manner.
I wrote this application because I need it. I have only 250 MB included in my contract so I have to take care of my bandwidth usage. As Android does not include such a counter, I decided to write a simple application which will show me my current bandwidth usage.
This is my first Android application. I still have a lot of things to learn about Android and I will improve and fix bugs in NetCounter as I am getting more familiar with the framework.
NetCounter is an open-source application released under the GPLv3 license. This application is free and will remain free so if you really like it, please consider donating.
* Open-source software.
* Network traffic counter for both EDGE/3G and Wi-Fi.
* Available in English, German, Czech, Italian and French.
* Data are persisted.
* Dynamic counters that can be added, modified and removed. "Total", "Last 30 days", "Last 7 days", "Today", "Yesterday", "Weekly", "Monthly" and more are available.
* Alerts on a counter basis if limit exceeded.
* Starts automatically if you restart your phone.
* Export data on the SD card (CSV format).
NetCounter free for your Android phone