What is Ringdroid for Android:
Why pay when you can create your own ringtones for free? Ringdroid lets you edit any MP3 on your phone or record a new sound and turn it into a ringtone, alarm, or notification. The only graphical waveform editor you'll find on a phone!
* Open an existing audio file
* View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
* Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
* Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
* Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
* Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
* Record a new audio clip to edit
* Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file - for example the "Rings Extended" application.
Supported file formats right now include:
* 3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
Download Ringdroid free for your Android phone
Comments on Ringdroid: