RMaps is the navigation tool for operation with popular on-line anf off-line maps. Search, auto follow, a compass, auto rotate map, POI.
RMaps is the navigation tool. You can use RMaps like online map viewer for some popular maps. And like offline map viewer for your own maps created on the PC.
* Auto rotate map in driving direction.
* Auto rotate map in the northern direction.
* Compass on the map.
* Auto-follow function.
* Online search.
* Full screen mode.
* GPS and wireless network mode.
* Indicator accuracy like on Google map.
1. Use TrekBuddy Atlas Creator. It is a best way for creating offline maps from online source. TrekBuddy Atlas Creator is Java application and must work on Windows, Linux, Mac OS. How to create offline map look at http://robertdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/09/trekbuddy-atlas-creator.html
2. If you cannot use TrekBuddy Atlas Creator for any reasons, use SAS.Planet. Look at http://robertdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/08/faq-how-to-create-off-line-map.html
3. If you want create offline maps from OziExplorer map or any scanned paper map use Map Creator.
Below is video that show how to create map for RMaps in TrekBuddy Atlas Creator.