What is WeatherBug for Android:
WeatherBug applications are now available for Google Android. Android users simply need to visit the "News and Weather" category in the Android Marketplace or just search for WeatherBug.
Features of the new free application for Google Android include:
* Live neighborhood weather from over 8,000 weather stations in the U.S.
* Current weather, forecast and NWS alerts for your GPS location.
* "Always on" NWS weather alerts such as Tornado warnings even when the WeatherBug app is turned off.
* 7-day forecast and hourly forecast.
* Detailed radar and maps.
* Check the weather on Google Maps by simply touching any area on the map for two (2) seconds.
* Daily National Weather Outlook broadcast provided by WeatherBug meteorologists.
* View snapshots and time-lapse animation from more than 2,000 weather cameras in the U.S.
* Set-up new locations by pulling the location information from your contact list.
* Share the current weather information, forecast, alerts and photographs with friends and family.
Video Preview of WeatherBug
Download WeatherBug free for your Android phone
Comments on WeatherBug: