Raksa - Online Hospital 应用程序 info
Consult doctors online 24/7, get prescriptions and medicine delivery in Thailand on Raksa app.
#1 Medical app in Thailand rated 4.8/5, trusted by over 600,000+ Patients
•tconsultations with certified, experienced Thai doctors from top Hospitals,
•tonline prescriptions and drugs delivery from our network of licensed pharmacies all across Thailand (1 hr within Bangkok, next day across Thailand).
1.tAvoid crowded hospitals and waiting for hours. Consult a doctor within 1 min on Raksa 24/7.
2.tGet drugs delivered to your home or office, 1 hour within Bangkok and next day across Thailand.
3.tConsultations start at only 200 THB, talk to experienced, certified Thai Doctors from leading Hospitals including Bumrungrad, Samitivej, Siriraj, Rama, Bangkok hospital, etc.
4.tChat with our Pharmacist free of charge if you need any recommendations regarding your medication.
HOW DOES RAKSA WORK?
1.tDownload the Raksa app and select from our list of over 800 doctors and consult through chat, call or video within 1 min.
2.tGet your diagnosis and drug prescription sent to you on the app.
3.tFulfill your prescription through our online pharmacy or restock your existing medicine. 1 hr delivery in BKK, next day across Thailand.
WE TREAT A WIDE RANGE OF SYMPTOMS
Raksa doctors can diagnose and recommend treatment or medication for a variety of medical issues. Top Thai doctors from a range of specialties including:
- Pediatrics – our children doctors can help parents with medical advice and appropriate treatment for their kids. From newborn to any age 24/7 consultations without leaving your home.
- General Practitioners can help you and your family with general medical issues, including vomiting and diarrhea, headaches, cold and flu, sore throat, etc.
- Ob/Gyn (Women doctor) specialists can consult you on your fertility or pregnancy prevention questions. Urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases prevention and provide prescriptions and second opinion for your lab results.
- Dermatologists (Skin doctor) will help with Skin infections, Rashes, Acne.
- Physiatrists available to help with Psychiatric Health issues, including depression, anxiety, antidepressants prescription, etc.
Many more specialists available including ENT, Dental, Neurology, etc.