Whim - All your journeys 应用程序 info
Need a bus, tram, taxi, car or bike? Simply pay per ride or with a convenient subscription. Now live in Austria (Vienna), United Kingdom (Birmingham), Finland (Helsinki, Turku) and Belgium (Antwerp), with more areas following soon.
Whim gives you access to the right modes of transport for every moment. On sunny days, hop on a bike. If you’re in a hurry, just grab a taxi. Whenever public transport is preferable, get a ticket in just a few taps. And always have access to a car without having to worry about insurance or maintenance fees. Whim will always integrate with the latest modes of transport in your city.
Because Whim takes care of route planning and payment, you have more time to enjoy life. Best of all, the service itself is free, you only pay for your travels! For example, a taxi trip via Whim will never exceed the old-fashioned meter price.
Beyond having all transport at your disposal on demand, Whim bundles all transport into monthly travel plans to make your life even more convenient. In Helsinki, the world’s first unlimited travel plan is available; this includes unlimited public transport, cars, taxis, bikes and more for a fixed monthly fee.
As a Whim user, you will have access to a full range of transport in every city we launch. When you’re using a Whim subscription, those trips might even be included in your plan! Whim is developing every day, and soon you will be able to use Whim for journeys between different cities, and even different countries. New areas are constantly added, making even far away places easily accessible for you.
Whim has gained recognition both in Finland and abroad, winning the following awards:
- Best Mobile Service 2019 - the best sustainable mobile service in the competition
- The Future Unicorn Award 2019
- European Startup Prize for Mobility 2018
- RedDot Award 2017, winner in Communication Design
- Best Mobile Service in Finland 2017
- Vuoden Huiput (the Best of the Year), Gold award in Services & Silver award in Innovation
- Nordic Smart City Award 2016, Disruptive Innovator
- Smart City Action Award 2016
Our current transport partners include:
- Austria (Vienna): Wiener Linien, Taxi 31300, City Airport Train
- United Kingdom (Birmingham): Transport for West-Midlands (TfWM), Swift, Gett, Nextbike, Sixt, Enterprise
- Finland (Helsinki / Turku): HSL, HKL, Föli, Citybike, TIER, Taksi Helsinki, Lähitaksi, Menevä, Taksi Länsi-Suomi, Sixt, Hertz, Toyota rent
- Belgium (Antwerp): NMBS, De Lijn, Velo-Antwerpen, Mobit, Antwerp-Tax, DTM Taxi, Sixt, Hertz
If you’ve read this far and you’re hungry for more info, we welcome you to visit https://whimapp.com. Of course, you can also contact us with any questions at any moment. The easiest way to do this is via our in-app Help Center.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, Whim requires your phone’s location services to be turned on. In order to increase location accuracy, it is highly recommended to also keep Wi-Fi turned on while using the service. Whim uses battery-saving techniques to reduce GPS battery consumption. However, please note that the continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Whim is a service of MaaS Global, a young and fast growing company based in Helsinki, Finland. As the world’s first MaaS (Mobility as a Service) operator, MaaS Global will revolutionise the way we move.