Steam Tables latest version
Steam Tables is a professional app that calculates water's thermodynamic properties based on IAPWS IF-97 formulation.
Up to 34 properties can be calculated from the following inputs:
- Pressure* & Temperature
- Pressure* & Steam Quality
- Pressure* & Specific Volume
- Pressure* & Enthalpy
- Pressure* & Entropy
- Pressure* & Internal Energy
- Temperature & Steam Quality
- Temperature & Specific Volume
- Temperature & Enthalpy
- Temperature & Entropy
- Temperature & Internal Energy
* The pressure can be gauge or absolute.
The calculated properties are:
- Gauge pressure
- Specific volume
- Internal energy
- Heat capacity at constant pressure
- Heat capacity at constant volume
- Speed of sound
- Steam quality
- Compressibility factor
- Gibbs free energy
- Helmoltz free energy
- Joule-Thomson coefficient
- Isothermal Joule-Thomson coeff.
- Isentropic exponent
- Isobaric cubic expansion coefficient
- Isothermal compressibility coefficient
- Relative pressure coefficient
- Isothermal stress coefficient
- Dynamic viscosity
- Kinematic viscosity
- Thermal conductivity
- Thermal diffusivity
- Dielectric constant
- Surface tension
- Prandtl number
- Refractive index
You can calculate only the properties you want and the order in which they appear in the results table.
You can choose from a large number of conversion units.
It is possible to choose only the units with which you want to work.