Bluetronics latest version
Bluetronics app communicates with Raspberry Pi and microcontrollers like Arduino, ESP2 with the help of Bluetooth modules like HC05, HC06, and others.
There are many features in this app that will make your job easier to control your electronics project using Bluetooth.
1. Switches: There are ten ON and OFF buttons are provided in this section using these switches you can control 10 devices simultaneously.
2. Slider: This can be used to send a continuous value or a discrete set of values. And you are allowed to set the minimum value, maximum value, and division of the slider.
3. Random Value: Generate and send random values in one click and you can also set minimum and maximum ranges.
4. Arrow Key: using the arrow key you can send the data to move your device left, right, top and bottom.
5. Timer: Countdown timer that counts down in seconds and also sends real-time count value to your device.
6. Speedometer: This is a gauge that displays real-time values. It can be used to display speed, instantaneous value, etc. And you can also set the range of values.
7. Counter: This tool counts clicks and sends real-time count values to your device.
8. Dimmer: This can be used to control the brightness or speed of any device.
9. Receive Text: It only displays incoming values only, you can use it to display scores or some data in big text. (Use it as a scoreboard)
10. Send Text: This tool is only focused on sending the data to your device.
11. Terminal: Using Terminal, you can chat with your devices in real-time.
12. Voice Control: Control your robot using voice commands. This tool converts your speech to text and sends a text to your device.
13. Color Picker: Set any color on your device.
14. Line Graph: Plot real-time graphs on your mobile.
15. Accelerometer: This sends the orientation status of your phone to the device. Use your phone as a steering wheel.
16. Gamepad: Control your robot, car, and other devices using the joystick and ABXY buttons.
# dark mode
# Beautiful UI with multiple color options
You Can use Bluetronics in various projects like Home Automation, Car and motor controlling, Bluetooth-based short-range drones, Smart Agriculture systems, IoT-related projects, and much more.