Career Fair Plus app info
If we say career fair you say... intimidating? overwhelming? stressful?
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of employers attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each employer accelerates your research
- Ability to search for employers that match you using filters
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every employer's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite employers on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
- Take notes during the fair on follow-up actions for each employer
This app also introduces the next big thing in career fairs: Skip The Line™!
With Skip The Line™ you can avoid wasting time in those long lines by:
Reserving your perfect time to talk to the right recruiter at participating employers. Just show up at your reserved time and start chatting!
Creating an account with your résumé. This gets electronically shared with any employer you book with, so they know you before you walk up! (Don't worry, all your information is securely stored and is only shared with your career counselors and employers that you choose.)
Scheduling your whole day to make the most of your time at the career fair!
Skip The Line™ is only available at participating fairs. If your fair doesn’t support Skip The Line™ talk to your career center and let them know you’d like to be a part of the future of career fairs!
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.