ESPN Tournament Challenge app info
The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2021 NCAA Men’s and Women’s College Basketball Tournaments! Compete against friends, ESPN personalities and celebrities to see who finishes with the best bracket. Did we mention it’s totally free to play, and you have a chance to win prizes and even a trip to Hawaii for the 2021 Maui Jim Maui Invitational basketball tournament?
- Create up to 25 brackets and enter each bracket in up to 10 different groups to play against friends, celebrities, ESPN personalities, and fans across the nation. The more brackets you fill out, the greater your chances to win!
- Fill out your Women’s Tournament Challenge brackets directly in the app! Create up to 25 different brackets for the women’s tournament for free and you could have a chance to win prizes!
- Finish your bracket in seconds by auto-filling with top seeds, a Smart Bracket powered by ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, or completely random. You can also import a bracket, make some tweaks, and submit another bracket!
- You can even start a bracket, such as by choosing your champion, and let ESPN finish the rest for you, either randomly or with our Smart Bracket logic powered by BPI!
- View details on each matchup to make informed picks, including season and historical performance information for each team and video previews for each game of the tournament.
- Looking for an extra edge? Subscribe to ESPN+ and get access to Bracket Predictor, Bracket Analyzer, and expert analysis for game-by-game insights to help you win. Additionally, get access to thousands of live streaming events and ESPN originals on ESPN.com, ESPN App, and connected TV devices. You can purchase ESPN+ directly in the app.
ESPN+ Subscription Terms:
- You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
- Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement - https://es.pn/plus-terms
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
- Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
- Do Not Sell My Information - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi