Fondation Louis Vuitton app info
The official application "Fondation Louis Vuitton" takes you on a journey inside this parisian building dedicated to contemporary art.
Download the app and enjoy guided tours and the information needed for your visit.
- Architectural Tour
- Detailed guided tours of the current exhibitions,
- Exclusive contents on selected artworks: word of the artist, making-of, comments from curators, etc.
- Complete calendar of events for today and future days
- Practical information and map,
The guided tours offer you different ways to discover the artworks on display: artist interviews, comments, exclusive contents, etc.
What’s new ?
- The new Pop Book Pocket feature allows you to create and share your own themed souvenirs of your visit of the Fondation.
- Scan a selection of artworks to unlock a series of animated contents in augmented reality.
The official application "Fondation Louis Vuitton", and all its associated content, is available in English and French.
About Fondation Louis Vuitton
The Fondation Louis Vuitton is a corporate foundation and a private cultural initiative dedicated to art and artists. The foundation represents a new phase in art patronage and in the culture initiated by LVMH in France and around the world over the past two decades. The Foundation will be located in a building commissioned by Bernard Arnault, and designed by the American architect Frank Gehry. Resembling a cloud of glass, the building is set in the Jardin d’Acclimatation in Paris, in the northern part of the Bois de Boulogne.