Pusoy Dos Offline game info
Pusoy Dos is a popular card game with origins in the Philippines. It combines the game-play of Poker and Gin Rummy.
Pusoy Dos is a turn based card game played with up to 4 players (each dealt 13 cards) with the object to drop all of your cards first. The Card Ranking also known as the Card Order determines what set of cards can defeat another.
A standard 52 card pack is used, the cards ranking from high to low: 2-A-K-Q-J-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3. There is also an ordering of suits - from high to low: spades, hearts, clubs, diamonds
How to Win: The goal of Pusoy Dos is to drop all 13 of your cards first.
Pusoy Offline is closely related to poker, poker hands and values are used in the play of the game, and to other free card game variations where players attempt to rid their hands of all its cards. The 2 of spades, Big Two, is always the highest single card game.
A Pusoy Dos card set can be either of the following:
1) Single: one card games
2) Pair: 2 cards of the same rank
3) Triple: 3 cards of the same rank
4) Straight: 5 cards forming a consecutive sequence
5) Flush: 5 cards of the same suit
6) Full House: 3 cards of the same rank & 2 other cards of the same rank
7) Quadro: 4 cards of the same rank and an arbitrary card
8) Straight Flush: 5 cards of the same suit forming a consecutive sequence.
Sets of the same type are compared as follows:
1) For full house, use the rank of the triple
2) For Quadro, use the rank of the 4 same-rank cards
3) For Flush, use the rank of the biggest card. If the two biggest cards in the sets are equal, the next biggest cards are compared, and so on.
4) For all others, use the biggest card in the set
Let's enjoy a simple and addictive Pusoy Offline! Do you think you are the best Pusoy Dos Player in the World? It is time to prove it!