AHA eBook Reader latest version
With the AHA eBook Reader you can read all your American Heart Association (AHA) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your mobile device.
Please visit the AHA eBooks store website to shop for the digital versions of AHA books. After you have purchased your eBooks, you can download and read all your purchased AHA eBooks on this eBook Reader. You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your AHA eBooks website account.
How to add AHA eBooks to your AHA eBook Reader
1. Purchase your eBook in the AHA eBooks store
2. Open your AHA eBook Reader
3. Authorize your reader using your account information from the AHA eBooks store
4. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books available for download
5. Click on the item you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
6. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.
With your AHA eBook Reader, you can
•tSearch in titles
•tSort by category
•tChange the font size
•tJump within the text between chapters
•tJump within text to figures, tables, references
•tPreview other AHA eBooks
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke