🗳️Android Developer ?
SUBMIT YOUR APK
Games Apps
Light Meter - Free

Light Meter - Free

  • v2.1-2021-11-30T06:31Z -

A reflected light meter with spot metering and incident light metering.

Light Meter - Free latest version

MORE

Walk-through video

Following are short videos of how to use Light Meter - Free free app.

Light Meter App for Android

Light Meter Tools Tutorial

Pros

  • A photography free app available for Android phones and tablets.
  • The latest version 2.1-2021-11-30T06:31Z - released on .
  • Free download of light-meter-free.apk in Android Package file format
  • 767,454+ installs

Cons

  • It will take 4.7M on your device.
  • May not run on devices with specifications below following: Require Android 5.1 and up

APK Specifications

free
Android 5.1
English
photography, light, meter, free
4.7M
2.1-2021-11-30T06:31Z -
WBPhoto
767,454
4.30 out of 5 from 27 votes

Comments

What others say about the Light Meter - Free app

Upd 13.sept. You fixed it! That's amazing!!! Thanks! ♥️ Pre upd: The first measurement and it gave me an exposure time of 1/2.5 seconds... Is this supposed to be helpful or one of those aptitude test training apps??? Who in the hell mixes fractions and decimals in one??? There is not a single camera in the world that offers that notation. It's 0,4 seconds. This is also mathematical blasphemy to express natural amount with that contraption.
Downloaded it this morning and went for a walkabout with my Sigma SD10, which has a pretty accurate light meter. And this was spot-on in 95% of my tests. The other 5% is negligible and in some of these variances, the results were better when I manually set the camera values as per this light meter. I still shoot a lot of vintage film cameras, and this app would be perfect for great exposures. Highly recommended.
Hello Dev. Your app id probably the best on the market. Unfortunately on my new phone : Vivo X20 plus (Android 8) it seems incompatible and force me into legacy mode, which is laggy and almost unusable. Do you need more information or should i join a beta program. !? Regards.
I used this app on my Samsung S8, android 8.0, used the incieent metering and tested the meterings with my canon DSLR, looks pretty good, tested with a backlit frame. I have to test it in studio with an standard light meter to get a more precise comparison.
Android Freeware helps you download APK files in Android Package format, safe and secure.
Mobile Network Ltd. © 2022

Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Please check our Privacy Policy.

Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.