Inbox Private Messenger app info
Inbox is a private messaging Application powered by Yearlater (P) Limited. We connect people's everywhere in the world.
Inbox uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to Inbox to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on Inbox™ and start messaging.
• Daily moments through Status - Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours.
• Say anything – Cryptography end-to-end encryption (powered by Yearlater™ and Inbox Cloud™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Inbox works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks.Inbox optimize to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Inbox is a completely independent
Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No spammers.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Inbox's encripted audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Deep in to the Dark – Switch to the dark mode if you refuse to see the light. and protect your eyes from high brightness
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit: