Fitbit fitness app
Fitbit is an app to connect your fitness tracker or smart scale and record your activity. You can also track your water intake, sleep schedule and eating habits. This way a more complete picture of your everyday life and physical activity is emerging.
- Track your daily goals.
- Stats for steps, distance and calories burned.
- Track routes of your runs, walks and hikes.
- Log exercises and yoga activities.
- Log food to manage your weight and eating habits.
- Weekly challenges to compete with friends.
- Heart rate tracking.
How it works
The app works by wirelessly syncing your Fitbit devices to Android device. All of the available on the market Blaze, Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Flex 2, Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, Aria, One or Zip trackers can be synced. This is the best way to use it since you'll get real-time data of your physical activity.
Discover new opportunities
There are many uses of Fitbit that can be discovered within the app.
- Health and fitness stats - Track your sleep, exercise weight and more.
- Challenges and adventures - Get motivated by competing against friends. Find the extra encouragement to move more by competing with friends and family. You can also virtually race against your friends along real life locations or explore them solo.
- Workouts - Fire up fitness with video workout for all intensities. Video workouts if you want to take it easy or want more efficient workout. There are workout if you want less cardio or want to go easy on your joints.
Record your habits
The app is awesome since it lets you record any aspect of your physical activity. This activity is in very close relation to the steps you take, stairs you climb, calories you burn, water you drink and the food you eat. By collecting and analyzing this data you'll be able to achieve a better daily routine and well-being.
The community is a place to share, chat and celebrate all things health and fitness. Join groups that you might like and connect with people like you. Some of the groups are about yoga, hiking, healthy living and sleep well.
This is very good software to keep yourself healthy and track your habits. Do this and have a better lifestyle full of energy. We would love to hear your comments and opinions.
How to download Fitbit?
Download it straight from your browser.
- Locate the Download button and tap on it.
- Now you will be directed to the download page. There are options to download the APK file or install it from Play Store.
- Tap on Download APK.
- Confirmation window will pop up depending on your browser preferences.
- Tap on Download again to save the file to your device.
How to install Fitbit?
Open the saved APK file and proceed. Some users may experience the situation of not starting the installation. Android restricts that by default. Follow these steps to enable installation of APK from Unknown Sources:
- Open the downloaded APK file. If you do this for a first time there will be pop up message with warning.
- Tap on Settings.
- Now you have to allow installation from this source. Tap on the button turn it on.
- Go back and open the APK file again.
- Tap the Install button.
Android Varies with device