Hallow: Prayer & Meditation app info
Hallow is a prayer app that offers guided meditation sessions to help us grow in our faith lives and find peace & stillness in God. Explore contemplative prayer & meditation sessions across techniques like:
* Christian Meditation: finding peace in silence & imaginative prayer leveraging Catholic mindfulness practices
* Examen: reflecting on your day and discovering an awareness of God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit in the present moment
* Lectio Divina: entering into a conversation with God through passages from the Bible
* Spiritual Writing: journaling with God, listening to Him, & sharing with Him what’s on your mind & heart
* Taizé & Chant Meditation: meditative chant & singing with God
* Rosary: meditating with Mary through the mysteries of the Rosary
Today’s world is stressful, busy, hectic, & full of distractions. Society puts an insane amount of pressure on us and there seems to be a constantly increasing expectation to work harder, study more, respond faster, & perform better. At the same time, we’re increasingly searching for meaning, fulfillment, purpose, and growth within our spiritual lives. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution. Namely, through deepening our relationship with God and growing in Christian mindfulness. By allowing Him into our day-to-day lives and stresses, we let Him share with us His peace, joy and fulfillment. In the end, a halo & heaven is the goal :)
WHAT YOU GET
Hallow’s intuitive, convenient & personalized experience begins with a 9-day intro that guides you step-by-step through 3 different methods of prayer. After this, it’s up to you to choose from our collection of over 500 sessions across 5 different sections:
*Dailies: Daily prayers across methods including Lectio Divina (on the Daily Gospel), the Rosary, Spiritual Writing, & the Examen.
*Praylists: Sessions across a variety of prayer methods, all centered on one particular theme, e.g., joy, humility, making decisions, calm, letting go.
*Challenges: Prayers usually focused on re-discovering the beauty within traditional prayers, e.g., the Our Father, Stations of the Cross, and Psalms.
*Community: Prayers with a set schedule to pray along with the rest of the Hallow community, such as the #pray40 Lenten Challenge, which begins on Ash Wednesday and continues throughout all of Lent.
*Sleep: Prayers designed specifically to help you prepare to sleep, including Night Prayer from Liturgy of the Hours / Divine Office, and nightly Examens.
Additionally, Hallow offers a number of features to help users customize their prayer experience:
* Journal for users to capture their thoughts after every prayer
* Choice of male or female guide
* Options for 3 different lengths for every prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
* Ability to set prayer reminders
* Option to include calming background music in any session
* Ability to download sessions for offline listening
As Hallow is a Catholic app, all of our content is developed by experienced Catholic theology and spirituality guides and reviewed by senior leaders within the Church (e.g., PhD’s, professors, Bishops, authors).
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our Daily prayers (including the rosary) and the 9-day Intro Prayer Challenge for free.
To access the full suite of Praylists and Challenges, Hallow offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers.
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to you Google Play account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: https://www.hallow.app/terms-of-service