Sma-Phospital app info
■ As a smart phone specialist, Sma-Phospital can diagnosis the following about your device:
* Usage (Level of Addiction)
Monitors and tells you how much you use your phone in one day.
From this, you can determine many things including how appropriate your smart phone use is and whether you are addicted or not.
By getting a grasp of how you are using your smart phone, you can more effectively decide how not to over-use it.
* Usage of Total Capacity
As your smart phone approaches maximum storage capacity, it starts to become sluggish and more likely to freeze.
Able to determine and rank which apps take up the most space, Sma-Phospital can help you uninstall large unnecessary apps.
Sma-Phospital is here to help you keep your phone running smoothly!
* Smart Phone Type
Games, sports, work-efficiency, social networking, medical, and fitness apps, etc
Based on the types of apps you use, Sma-Phospital will determine your "Smartphone Type."
There are over 20 different Smartphone Types. Can you find them all?
Share and compare yours with your friends!
■ This app is recommended for those who:
* whether it's during a commute or any downtime in general tend to play around with their phone
* want to get rid of their addiction and over-reliance on their smartphones and the internet
* want to know how much they use their mobile device during the day
* don't feel comfortable unless they have their phone constantly by their side
* feel exhausted from the constant updates and messages from various social networks
* wonder whether they have "game poisoning" or "Social Network Poisoning"
* want to know how much their children are using their mobile devices
* want to determine which apps they don't need
■ Regarding problems concerning smart phone addiction
As smart phones continue to be more and more widely used, it has become easy to spend the majority of our days looking at our screens. This addiction to our smart phones is becoming a serious problem.
A recent finding by Digital Arts (Japan) found that female high schoolers spend, on average, 7 hours a day (that's over a quarter of the day!) on their smart phones. This is just one example of the increasing graveness of smartphone addition .
Fixing this addiction requires the user to take charge and properly manage their usage, yet the main problem is that many people don't realize that they are affected.
Sma-Phospital can help address this issue by informing the user on how they are using their phone, helping them take back control of their lives.
■ Introducing Doc's Public Account
Follow the cute and cuddly Doc and learn to get a healthy smartphone/life balance!
Recommend this to app to fellow smart phone addicts!