Hive app info
Hive creates elegantly designed smart home devices and services, all controlled with a simple to use app. One of the world’s leading smart home providers, Hive have over 1.5 million customers and offer a family of smart products and services which work seamlessly together to connect your home.
Hive Actions are clever ways to connect your Hive devices together in the app so your home works seamlessly around you. For example, you can set your lights to switch on when there’s motion detected after dark. Or, set your heating to lower and lights to switch off when you close your bedroom door at night.
Create your own one-tap shortcuts on your dashboard with Quick Actions. Set a lighting mood for movie nights. Or, switch everything off with a tap as you head out, letting you save energy with ease.
• Control your heating from your smartphone with Hive Thermostat
• You can also adjust your hot water (if you have a separate hot water tank) so you're never left with a cold shower.
• Come back to warm home without ever having to heat an empty one - letting you save money on your heating bills
• Set daily heating and hot water schedules
• Protect your pipes with Frost Protection
• Boost your heating via the Hive app if you’re staying up late or heading home early
• Keep the temperature at home just right when you’re away with Holiday Mode
• Geolocation alerts provide helpful heating reminders if you’ve gone out and left the heating on
Control your home appliances from the Hive app, or schedule them to switch on or off.
From spotlights to colour-changing bulbs, you’ll find a full range of next generation smart lighting with Hive. When you’re in, set the scene just by tapping the app. When you’re out, let them look after your home by turning on and off automatically so it looks like someone’s there.
Check in on your home with our stylish smart indoor camera, with HD live streaming, two-way audio and person, motion and sound detection, it’s great for peace of mind when you’re away.
HIVE MOTION SENSOR
The Hive Motion Sensor detects movement in your home and sends a notification to your smartphone.
HIVE WINDOW OR DOOR SENSORS
The Hive Window or Door Sensor sends a notification to your smartphone if a window or door opens or closes when you’re away from home..
HIVE LEAK SENSOR
Helps spot if there’s an unusual amount of water flowing around the home, which could be a potential leak. It then sends a notification to your smartphone, can help you diagnose the problem in the Hive app or connect you with a plumber if you need one.
HIVE HUB 360
Hive Hub 360 is our most advanced hub yet; as well as connecting your Hive devices it detects important sounds around your home and sends a notification to your smartphone. Wherever you are you'll know if your smoke/CO2 alarm goes off or glass in windows or doors break. It can even let you know when your dog barks while you’re out.
Discover more at hivehome.com