MuniMobile aplicación info
The official mobile ticketing app from San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency! The MuniMobile app lets you purchase and use fares and passes instantly on your phone—anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, create an account and you're ready to go.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
• No paper fares to keep track of.
• No need to carry cash, count exact change or find a ticket machine.
• Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card, PayPal or Google Pay.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE RIDER TYPE: Adult, Youth, or Senior/Disabled/Medicare
2. CHOOSE FARE: Single Trip Fare for Muni Bus & Rail, Single Ride Fare for Cable Car, or Passport
3. CHOOSE QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use later
4. CHECK OUT: Pay with debit/credit card, PayPal or Google Pay
Q: Do I need to be connected to the Internet?
An Internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
Q: What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
• Don't uninstall the Muni Mobile app or erase your phone without transferring your unused tickets first. Your tickets are stored on your phone (which makes it possible to use them without an Internet connection).
`• Activate your ticket before boarding. If you're at a Train station where fares are required, make sure you activate your ticket (by tapping the "Use" button) before entering the station area. Otherwise, activate your ticket when you see your bus or train approaching. Your ticket must be activated before boarding a vehicle.
` + '
• Watch your battery level! Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times.
• Create an account before purchasing tickets, as this is the only way you can transfer your unused tickets if you get a new phone. (Note: Only unused tickets can be transferred. Use up any activated tickets before switching phones.)