How to download Tasty?
- Choose a download method - Download the APK file from our mirror link or try download from the Google Play Store.
- Allow installation of third party apps - Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from Android Freeware!
- Find the downloaded APK file - Use a file manager app like MiXPlorer to open the Downloads folder. After this tap the Tasty apk file to install.
If you are having trouble installing Tasty, please check out our guide on how to install APK, XAPK and OBB files
Tasty Key Features
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
- Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
- Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!