Trailforks - Latest Version
* country restrictions may apply / Play on Windows PC
89.7mb, Require Android 5.1
How to download Trailforks?
- Choose a download method - Download the APK file from our mirror link or try download from the Google Play Store.
- Allow installation of third party apps - Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from Android Freeware!
- Find the downloaded APK file - Use a file manager app like MiXPlorer to open the Downloads folder. After this tap the Trailforks apk file to install.
Trailforks Key Features
- The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, growing in other sports fast!
- Thousands of related activity POI's
- Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
- Trail name labels painted alongside trail
- See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
- Switch context of map based on your selected sporting activity
- Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
- View grade of climbs and descents on a trail’s elevation profile
- Record your activity and save to Trailforks or sync to Strava.
- View your friends’ Ridelogs
- Use your phone’s compass to orient the map in the direction you’re facing
- Discover local routes that riders & hikers have created
- View trail Ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
- Discover top trails nearby, and get personalized recommended routes
- Toggle Pro layers on map such as slope angle, light pollution, USFS, land ownership, avalanche data and more!