How to download Messenger app, Light All-in-One, Live Free Chat?
- Choose a download method - Download the APK file from our mirror link or try download from the Google Play Store.
- Allow installation of third party apps - Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from AndroidFreeware!
- Find the downloaded APK file - Use a file manager app like MiXPlorer to open the Downloads folder. After this tap the Messenger app, Light All-in-One, Live Free Chat apk file to install.
If you are having trouble installing Messenger app, Light All-in-One, Live Free Chat, please check out our guide on how to install APK, XAPK and OBB files
Messenger app, Light All-in-One, Live Free Chat Key Features
- To Use the full features of the app choose your premium subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.