How to download OpenSea: NFT marketplace?
- Choose a download method - Download the APK file from our mirror link or try download from the Google Play Store.
- Allow installation of third party apps - Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from AndroidFreeware!
- Find the downloaded APK file - Use a file manager app like MiXPlorer to open the Downloads folder. After this tap the OpenSea: NFT marketplace apk file to install.
If you are having trouble installing OpenSea: NFT marketplace, please check out our guide on how to install APK, XAPK and OBB files
OpenSea: NFT marketplace Key Features
- CONNECT TO YOUR PROFILE: View items you've previously collected by associating your profile with the app.
- DISCOVER NEW WORK: Discover new NFT releases from a variety of digital artists and creators, from established artists to indie creators building momentum towards their first sale.
- SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Find something interesting? Favoriting an item will save it to a tab of your profile page along with other favorited items
- SEARCH AND FILTER NFTS: Search and filter by category, name, collection, creator and other properties to find exactly what you're looking for.
- VIEW COLLECTION AND ITEM STATS: View the latest market activity around a collection or item to stay up-to-date on projects building traction and demand.
- A rankings page to track collections ranked by 24-hour, 7-day or all-time volume, along with other sorts
- Links to blog posts on OpenSea developments and the NFT ecosystem
- Resources for getting started with our platform
- Links to exclusive releases