How to download TP-Link Tether?
- Choose a download method - Download the APK file from our mirror link or try download from the Google Play Store.
- Allow installation of third party apps - Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from AndroidFreeware!
- Find the downloaded APK file - Use a file manager app like MiXPlorer to open the Downloads folder. After this tap the TP-Link Tether apk file to install.
If you are having trouble installing TP-Link Tether, please check out our guide on how to install APK, XAPK and OBB files
TP-Link Tether Key Features
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Find the best location to place your range extender
- Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
- Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously