Objective Biology for NEET, Class 11 & 12, consists of standardized MCQs as per current NCERT syllabus covering the entire syllabus of 11th and 12th standard. This app is a comprehensive practice material for students aspiring to get admission into prestigious medical colleges.
This Objective Biology App has 38 chapters in the form of MCQs of multiple variety.
The explanations have been provided for all typical MCQs that need conceptual clarity.Keeping NCERT syllabus in mind, the app will help students practice more efficiently.
In addition, there is a separate section on AIIMS Essentials designed to prepare students to answer the “Assertion and Reason” type of questions. A separate section on AIIMS previous years’ questions is also provided.
Highlights of this App-
5000+ MCQs included chapter-wise
Offline Read and Download. No Internet Connection is Needed.
Structured as per class 10th and 12th syllabus of NCERT.
Mock Tests and Sample Papers for Self- practice.
Includes latest NEET solved paper for practice.
Previous years question embedded in every chapter.
Content designed to help maximise scores in all medical exams.
Assertion and Reason questions to aid in preparing for AIIMS and other medical exams.
This Objective Biology App contains Biology NEET MCQs, Biology NEET objective questions and Biology NEET Exam Questions.
**App Contains below chapters**
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell: The Unit of Life
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosy nthesis
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
23. Reproduction in Organisms
24. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
25. Human Reproduction
26. Reproductive Health
27. Principles of Inheritance & Variation
28. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
30. Human Health and Disease
31. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
32. Microbes in Human Welfare
33. Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
34. Biotechnology and its Applications
35. Organisms and Population
37. Biodiversity and its Conservation
38. Environmental Issues
>>Biology Mock Tests
>>Biology Sample Tests
>>Biology Important Materials and Latest books also updated regularly.