1945 Air Force: Airplane games игра info
Take control of a warplane and jump on the battlefield of 1945 Air Force - Airplane Shooting Games in this thrilling combat flight action game.
In each of the 1945 Air Force campaigns, you will assume a squadron leader of an elite airforce unit, and engage in a team and solo action warfare.
You will fight on the most famous historical airplanes, from classic fighters to light and heavy bombers like Grumman F6F Hellcat, Lockheed P-38 Lightning, Su-5, P-51, P-36 Hawk, Schwalbe ''Swallow", Mitsubishi A6M Zero, B-17 Flying Fortress... to modern generation military aircraft.
The enemy is coming. War thunder is roaring! Let's spread your steel wings, go on a mission by yourself and rule the sky now!
- Over 30 legendary WWII battle zones.
- More than 500 Challenging campaigns.
- Over 60 historical planes from the USA, Great Britain, USSR, Germany, and Japan Air Forces... with various customization, upgrade, merge to create your own super planes.
- Shooting challenging arcade game free with many Additional modes from Bombarding, Bosses, Protect, Stealth to Assault.
- Daily rewards: Play every day to earn free prizes and get daily tasks and tons of free stuff! Complete daily tasks and upgrade your gear!
- Crisp graphics, amazing lighting, and special effects.
- Division (Clan): easily team up with like-minded Division Agents to take down tougher enemies.
- PVP - online shooting games, co-op with friends, gather your squadron team, and mark your name on the global leader board.
- Offline and Online games mode.
- Simulator games - Many historical planes you can try.
- Enjoy events: Special Events, Season Events, and Tournament.
The game is specially optimized to work on both strong and weaker devices!
Don’t let the enemy conquer your world.
Pick your airplanes up, shoot for freedom, and be ready to attack right now!
Good luck, Hero!
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1945AirForce
Join Group to get our support quickly: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1945AirForce
Subscribe on YouTube: