PostWrap instantly transforms plain text into a poster. Just type and swipe, and the app will generate posters automatically. You can choose the one you like and save it or share it. If you are not comfortable with the poster generated, you can always tweak it. You can use this to put text on photo, create flyers, or use it as a quote creator.
- Design posters with/without a background image
- Multiple lines of text are possible
- Swipe left or right to generate posters automatically
- Different text arrangement is possible
- Fine tune your poster by editing text alignment, font, color or effects
- Long press on font or color control to open the panel where all choices are shown
- Text can be scaled, moved and rotated
- Modify Line space and Letter space
- Double tap to modify text
- You can add your own fonts or download our handpicked fonts
- Pick color from the image and use it on text
- Pick any color from our color picker and use it
- Pinch zoom while viewing poster, to increase poster size up to 4000 x 4000
- Pinch zoom while editing poster, to zoom and perform fine edit
- Poster can be saved or shared.
The app comes with limited number of fonts to keep the app size to a minimum and to avoid copyright issues. But that does not stop you from using the fonts you like. Just download the fonts you like and open them using PostWrap (or you could drop your fonts in the 'PostWrap/Fonts' folder). If that sounds too much, we provide option to download fonts from within the app itself.
Join our Beta program for sneak preview of new features before they are officially released. Use the following link to join our beta program. https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madrasappfactory.postwrap
To know what you can really do with PostWrap, follow us on any of the following channels: